sdG)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If your new to sdG YOU MUST READ THIS!!!

+2
sdG)JewishZelot
sdG)Newbie
6 posters

Go down

If your new to sdG YOU MUST READ THIS!!! Empty If your new to sdG YOU MUST READ THIS!!!

Post  sdG)Newbie Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Welcome to the Clan New Recruit Smile Ok... Thats pretty cheesy... But welcome nonetheless Razz

Thank you for taking the time to sign up as a member in op sdG. If your an avid Starcraft BW player, you will not be disappointed with us. First of all, we do not take the approach that most other clans have taken, and that is to be a "clan" and just try to be the best skilled. Rather, we @ sdG provide a fun gaming community for you to play your BW games in. We try to do things that appeal to all levels, whether you are striving to be an A+, or if you just wanna play for fun, sdG is the place for you.

Now as a New Recruit you are going to have some responsibilities if you wish to gain a real tag. This is to ensure to us that you fit the mold. We wanna make sure that you are active, GM, asses your skill level, have you interact with all members of clan, and see if you are overall a good guy, or a jerk. We try very hard to keep jerks out of here. So please follow these rules, to gain a full tag, and help make sdG even better Smile

Rules:

1. Very obviously, you must be Good Mannered first and foremost. This includes but is not limited to such things as: Being butt hurt because you lost and raging, being rude to someone because they are of a lesser skill then you, Emo hack accusations just because you lost, not saying GG at the end of games, and not hacking. (I put that in there because obviously no hacking is a rule, I don't even need to say it, but here it is anyways Razz)

2. When you are online you should be spending the majority of your time in op sdg). You should be primarily playing sdG members in 1v1 or 2v2 low money maps, or just not "temple siege" or "phantoms" or that crap. Occasionally maybe, but your trying to prove to us you actually play BW low resource maps so, not playing them during your trial period really says alot.

3. I was going to make a rule here saying be respectful to all sdG members, but that sounds bad. Instead you should be respectful to all players on BNet you play with. sdG has alot of members, most very old skool players of this game. Many of us are friends with almost everyone on USEast. So there is no need to be acting like a dick to anyone, regardless of there clan or w/e. You would be surprised how fast word get's back to me about incidents like these, and I have unfortunately had to boot a few previous members for acting this way. A rule of thumb is, pretend your not on BNet, and in the real world, and treat people that way. Conversely, I'm not saying be a wuss either. You can stand up for yourself and what not Razz

4. Sign up for forums and post a reply to this message. Hopefully however you check out all the other stuff on the site and forums, and help make it active Smile

5. All applicable other clan rule's must be followed as well. ( https://stoneddrunkgamerz.canadian-forum.com/t3-sdg-clan-rules ). You can find these rule's at this link. As well as common sense must be followed. I could make a list a mile long here with crap like "No Tagging up before you are told to" but that is obvious. So follow common sense please.

5. Make sure you tag correctly. Example: sdG)Name.t <--- The .t is lower case, while the "G" in sdG is capitalized.

6. Please put your recruiters name, and the date in which you joined in your profile. So I can keep track of you guys Smile

*Just some tips to help speed along the process. If you play with us alot, chat with us, play on the iccup server, play in the weekly tournaments, help members improve their skills, post on forums, ask sdG)Newbie how you can help the clan (and actually do some stuff to help me), do graphics or help with the website.... These types of things, you will be a full member in no time.

... After an undetermined period of time you will be promoted to full tag, and full member status if you have followed the rules. Please don't bombard members with questions about when you can tag, that will only make it less likely they will agree. As of this moment sdG)Newbie is the only one allowed to promote someone to full member, but all of his members opinions will be taken into account.

Thank you for reading all of these rules. Now, to officially join as new member, would you please make a post in reply to this thread stating that you have joined sdG) and to add you to the site. You will not be added as a real member until you perform this step.

Welcome to the clan...

-sdG)Newbie

Last edited by sdG)Newbie on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
sdG)Newbie
sdG)Newbie
Admin

https://stoneddrunkgamerz.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

If your new to sdG YOU MUST READ THIS!!! Empty Re: If your new to sdG YOU MUST READ THIS!!!

Post  sdG)JewishZelot Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:14 am

Great rules. I think im gonna really like this clan. Seems like it is very active with old skool players like myself. Smile I know a couple super gosus who would be interested in joining this alliance. I will have to introduce them when I next see them on bnet.
sdG)JewishZelot
sdG)JewishZelot

Back to top Go down

If your new to sdG YOU MUST READ THIS!!! Empty Re: If your new to sdG YOU MUST READ THIS!!!

Post  sdG)Newbie Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:39 pm

sdG)JewishZelot wrote:Great rules. I think im gonna really like this clan. Seems like it is very active with old skool players like myself. Smile I know a couple super gosus who would be interested in joining this alliance. I will have to introduce them when I next see them on bnet.

Sounds good Razz

And lucky for u, u joined like a before these rules so your fine Razz
sdG)Newbie
sdG)Newbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sdG)NewGuy Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:50 pm

sounds okie dokie with me =D
sdG)NewGuy
sdG)NewGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  sdG)Newbie Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:05 pm

sdG)NewGuy wrote:sounds okie dokie with me =D

Welcome to the Clan Razz
sdG)Newbie
sdG)Newbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sdG)SiCk Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Hi~~~~~~~~~~~
sdG)SiCk
sdG)SiCk

Back to top Go down

Post  sdG)Newbie Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:21 pm

sdG)SiCk.t wrote:Hi~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the clan Razz
sdG)Newbie
sdG)Newbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sdG)Spartacus Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:57 pm

I'm new to sdG), looking forward to play some good games. Please add me to the site! Thanks

-Mack
sdG)Spartacus
sdG)Spartacus

Back to top Go down

Post  sdG)Newbie Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Sup Mack... Thx Razz
sdG)Newbie
sdG)Newbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DemuriTy Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:52 am

ayo change my username please
DemuriTy
DemuriTy

Back to top Go down

Post  sdG)Newbie Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:22 pm

JustSpeechless wrote:ayo change my username please

to what? lol... and does this mean u joining? Razz
sdG)Newbie
sdG)Newbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DemuriTy Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:01 pm

oo i think i changed my username myself. Just wanted to make it to my sc alias haha
DemuriTy
DemuriTy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum